Trouble getting on this forum

This forum is for discussing anything else... Family events, recent news, pretty much anything. In the event that we have an overwhelming need to branch this out further, we can. For now though we'll just leave it as "general".
Mom&DadMulhern

Trouble getting on this forum

Post by Mom&DadMulhern »

Just wanted to share with everyone that I have been so frustrated, because I have been unable to get back on the forum since I last posted a message. Talk about feeling stupid! I sat in front of this gray or blue screen for two hours and nothing. Nothing worked. Michael even sent me very specific directions and nothing helped, because there was nothing on the screen to click. Linda was raving about it; Jenny was saying that I didn't even need to register to read it. I was beginning to think I needed a "forum for dummies" manual. Then, I got to thinking that I was clicking on the link inside my email which comes through Netscape. I decided to log onto the internet and actually enter the web address. Guess what? It comes right up - complete with pictures of my beautiful grandbaby! All I can figure is that Netscape was blocking it. So, if anybody else is experiencing problems, go directly to the site; don't use your email link. Yay! I'm a happy grandma now.