More Incident Reports

This is my sub-forum featuring a day-by-day account of what I did at school based on the forms my teachers send home with me each day. You can read about when I napped, how many bottles I went through, what activities I performed, and even when they changed my diaper.
mightymulhern

More Incident Reports

Post by mightymulhern »

Since last noted, Sydney has had quite a few incident reports. While the first was a novelty, we quickly lost count. Meghan told me that one of the the teachers told her that Sydney is the only child who has ever had 2 in one day. That's our little over achiever.

I'm starting to wonder how many the average 16 month old child gets in a week (or month). Is our Beastie normal or just a total clutz.

Anyway, this week we got yet another. It seems a certain clumsy Beastie wiped out while pushing a toy across the room. She fell and hit her head. Now she has a small bruise on top of the lump that is left over from the night when she fell out of the booth at Leonas (restaurant) several weeks back. You would think she could at least pick a different spot.

mightymulhern

Re: More Incident Reports

Post by mightymulhern »

Meghan found a stack of forms. Allow me to summarize.

2/25/2010 10:30am

Nature of Injury:
Bump on right side of forehead

Describe how incident occurred:
Sydney was playing in the Elephant Room when she tripped over a toy causing her to fall and hit her head on another toy causing the bump.

Treatment provided:
Ice applied

2/25/2010 3:25pm

Nature of Injury:
Bump/Red bruise on left side of forehead

Sydney was walking and didn't look in front of her causing her to run into another child and bump heads.

Treatment provided:
Ice applied

3/10/2010 10:30am

Nature of Injury:
Bump/red on right side of forehead

Sydney was pushing a truck. She fell and the truck tipped up and hit her in the forehead.

Treatment provided:
Ice applied, lots of hugs!

3/12/2010 9:35am

Nature of Injury:
Bump on forehead

Sydney was playing with her friends running back and forth and she bumped heads with another child.

Treatment provided:
Ice applied

mightymulhern

Post by mightymulhern »

It's been awhile, but we had another one today. ...although I'm not sure why they wrote this one up.

5/17/2010 4:00pm

Nature of Injury:
Scratch on forehead between eyes

Sydney scratched herself with the ball while playing in the elephant room.

Treatment provided:
(none)

mightymulhern

Post by mightymulhern »

DOH! We're 3 for 3 this week. I think I jinxed us.

5/18/2010 4:45pm

Nature of Injury:
Bump on forehead

Sydney was running to give Ms. Stephanie (missing words) and she bumped into another child.

Treatment provided:
Ice applied

5/19/2010 3:15pm

Nature of Injury:
Scratch and a little red on right arm and a little scratch on left thumb

Sydney was going down the little slide and fell off half way down and scratched her right arm by (the) elbow.

Treatment provided:
Soap and Water

They told Meghan that she almost cried but that she was strong and was a trooper.

mightymulhern

Post by mightymulhern »

Almost went 4 for 4 this week.

Shortly before Meghan picked up Sydney, another child kicked Sydney in the head. I'm not aware of the circumstances surrounding this but I have a feeling it involved 2 clumsy toddlers playing on the floor in close proximity. The teacher asked Meghan if she wanted it written up as an incident and Meghan declined.

mightymulhern

Post by mightymulhern »

5/21/2010 11:10am

Nature of Injury:
Scratch on right cheek

Sydney was eating lunch and when she took her fork out of her mouth, she scratched her cheek with the fork.

Treatment provided:
Washed off with Soap and Water

mightymulhern

Post by mightymulhern »

7/26/2010 3:55pm

Nature of Injury:
Couple scratches on her tummy

Sydney and another friend crossed paths and she fell onto the lawn mower. :shock:

Treatment provided:
(none)