"Pretties" (Pony Tails)

This is my sub-forum featuring a day-by-day account of what I did at school based on the forms my teachers send home with me each day. You can read about when I napped, how many bottles I went through, what activities I performed, and even when they changed my diaper.
mightymulhern

"Pretties" (Pony Tails)

Post by mightymulhern »

Last Wednesday when Meghan picked Sydney up at school, one of the teachers stopped her on the way in and said, "Before you go in there, let me explain about the hair". Apparently they had been putting pony tails in all the little girls' hair and Sydney really wanted one too. (As a reminder, Sydney still has less hair than some of the babies and has barely enough to bunch it up, let alone get a rubber band around it.) Anyway, that night Sydney came home with a little 2" alfalfa sprout sticking straight up on the top of her head. She was very proud.

The following morning after drop off, Meghan sent me the following email:

> On 6/25/2010 9:07 AM, Mulhern, Meghan G wrote:
> When I dropped Sydney off this morning, Miss Stephanie was in the process of putting
> Sydney H's hair in pigtails. Our Sydney took one look at that and looked straight at Miss
> Vanessa and said, "Pretty." Vanessa said, "Do you want pretties in your hair, too?" "Yeah."
> So by the time I left, Sydney was getting her hair done, too.