Mixed Day for Sydney

This is my sub-forum featuring a day-by-day account of what I did at school based on the forms my teachers send home with me each day. You can read about when I napped, how many bottles I went through, what activities I performed, and even when they changed my diaper.
mightymulhern

Mixed Day for Sydney

Post by mightymulhern »

Today was somewhat mixed for Sydney.

Meghan dropped her off prior to Miss Markeisha arriving when the 3's and 4's were mixed. A nuclear meltdown ensued and Sydney had to be pried from Meghan.

Pickup however was good. Meghan noted that she didn't hear Sydney screaming when she walked in the front door of the school. She was perfectly happy even though Miss Markeisha had already gone home.

Apparently when the kids go outside to play, Sydney sill just stands with Miss Markeisha and watches them. She doesn't join in.

In other news, Sydney apparently now like's Miss Bethany from the 4yr old room but doesn't like Miss Shirley because she yelled at some kids for climbing up the slide backwards. ...We're probably bad parents. We let Sydney climb up the slide backwards and she's been doing it at the park on a slide 3x that size since Spring. Oh well.