Daily Letter 11/1/2011

This is my sub-forum featuring a day-by-day account of what I did at school based on the forms my teachers send home with me each day. You can read about when I napped, how many bottles I went through, what activities I performed, and even when they changed my diaper.
mightymulhern

Daily Letter 11/1/2011

Post by mightymulhern »

Our World:
Today was a fun and crazy mix up kind of a day. It was picture day. Our pre school class and pre kindergarten class were combined due to pictures being taken in the pre kindergarten room. We began our day by exploring table toys. We selected our favorite table toys which were building with magnets, K'Nex, and princess dishes.

After snack we used our child choice boards to pick interest areas to explore on the carpet. We had fun playing learning games on the computer such as Sammy's Science House and Millie's Math House. We took turns on the computer and helped our friends who needed help on the computer. We also enjoyed playing Freddi Fish, another computer game.

Transportation/ Building:
Today we explore trucks and building with plastic blocks in our transportation area. We used small cars to push around on the transportation carpet and we raced them down the ramp. Next, we used big trucks to ride on and we stacked the plastic blocks to be as tall as we are. We also explored building with legos. We used the lego's in the pit to build space ships, airplanes, cars, and big tall towers.

Home living center/ Dress Up:
Today we explore dress up. Miss. Bethany observed all the girls fixing their hair and their babies hair for picture day. Next, they put out food for everyone at the table in the kitchen area to have a party. Finally, they explore various dress up clothes and pretended to be cow boys/ girls, construction workers, and different animals.

Have a Wonderful Evening

Miss. Markeisha/ Miss. Bethany