Daily Letter 11/4/2011

This is my sub-forum featuring a day-by-day account of what I did at school based on the forms my teachers send home with me each day. You can read about when I napped, how many bottles I went through, what activities I performed, and even when they changed my diaper.
mightymulhern

Daily Letter 11/4/2011

Post by mightymulhern »

Our World-
Today was show and tell day. We each took turns sharing what we brought. There were trains, dolls, cars, a yo-yo, a ball, stuffed animals, and a scorpion toy. When we were finished sharing, we played in centers. We played with our cars and trains in transportation. We built roads and magnet cars too. We also drove the cars and trains we brought in for show and tell. Some of us played in kitchen with our dolls and made them food to eat.

Movement Matters-
For movement today, we went outside and practiced our balancing skills. We also played red light/green light again. We had fun running and skipping. We used Manny's ball he brought in for show and tell to kick it around outside.

Math Counts-
For math today, we counted the number of kids in our room to see how many more plates and chairs we needed at snack and lunch. The Pre-K also showed the Preschool our number chart to help us count the days of school. We have noticed that we are getting very close to the 100th day of school. Great Observation!!!

Have a nice evening.
Miss Bethany & Miss Markeisha