Daily Letter 11/11/2011

This is my sub-forum featuring a day-by-day account of what I did at school based on the forms my teachers send home with me each day. You can read about when I napped, how many bottles I went through, what activities I performed, and even when they changed my diaper.
mightymulhern

Daily Letter 11/11/2011

Post by mightymulhern »

Language Works/Reading-
For language today, we read a book about the U.S. army in honor of Veteran’s Day. We learned about the men and women who serve in the army are called soldiers and they do many different jobs, like mechanics, doctors, cooks, and police officers. We also learned about the vehicles they drive to keep them safe. We also talked about what colors they wore to keep them hidden in the forest or other places they go, it is called camouflage.

Our World-
For our world today, we shared our toys we brought in for show and tell. We each shared what we brought in for circle time today, so we had more time to share our toys after snack. We brought cars, dolls, necklaces, and a guitar.

Our World/Math Counts-
In honor of Veteran’s Day, we also used our cutting, ripping, and gluing skills to create a patriotic wreath with red, white, and blue. When we were finished, some of us decided to make it into a party hat to wear.

Have a great weekend.
Miss Bethany & Miss Shirley