Daily Letter 11/21/2011

This is my sub-forum featuring a day-by-day account of what I did at school based on the forms my teachers send home with me each day. You can read about when I napped, how many bottles I went through, what activities I performed, and even when they changed my diaper.
mightymulhern

Daily Letter 11/21/2011

Post by mightymulhern »

Language Works/Reading:
Today for language we talked about all the exciting things we are going to do over the long Thanksgiving break. Some friends said they were going out of town, relatives were coming to visit, and a lot of them were just going to stay home with mommies and daddies.

Next, we read Clifford's thanksgiving visit by Norman Birdwell. We talked about how Clifford traveled a long way to see his mom at Thanksgiving time and how Clifford was thankful for his family.

Then, we created a tree of thanks. Miss. Markeisha cut out individual trees and leaves and gave them to us. We were to glue the leaves onto the trees and tell Miss. Markeisha what we were all thankful for. Miss. Markeisha listened carefully and took down our dictations on the leaves.

Finally, we all gathered together at the table and discussed our weekly reader. This week topic is Thanksgiving. Inside the weekly reader they talked about all the things that people are thankful for and gave examples of ways we can show our thanks. We created a chart of all the ways we can show our appreciation for all the nice things people do for us.

Have a Wonderful Evening

Miss. Markeisha