Sydney has gone mobile... sort of

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Sydney has gone mobile... sort of

Post by mightymulhern »

Last night was another first for Sydney. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Wee Beastie can crawl. :D ...slowly. :o ...backwards. :shock: ...sort of. :?

She does a big push up lifting her torso and then pushes off with her arms sliding her back half across the floor about 4-6 inches at a time. Last night she actually went about 2 feet or so before running out of room and then getting really mad about it. She does nothing at all with her legs during this motion. Apparently she did a whole bunch of this at Early Days today.

Mark her age at 8 months and 1 day.

Watching this, we're probably going to have to keep an even closer eye on her. Although she isn't going to win any races with this technique, it's about perfect for wedging herself under pieces of furniture. While she hasn't done that yet, knowing her, we wouldn't be very surprised if she did.