Pics from Weeks 37 & 38 Posted

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Pics from Weeks 37 & 38 Posted

Post by mightymulhern »

I've just posted another batch of pictures. A lot of these aren't as good as I would have liked. I took a lot of them trying to catch Sydney doing something only to have her move in the delay between pushing the button and the camera reacting. A lot of the facial expressions were very cute right before what you see here. That's not to suggest that the pics are bad, just that they could be a lot better.

In other news, the gallery seems to be going really slow tonight. I don't know if I've overloaded it with pictures or if it's just our internet connection.

Here's the link.

http://www.houseofmulhern.com/gallery2/ ... temId=3225

And here's a few cute ones:

Image Image

Sydney in a Chicago White Sox hat and a floppy hat. This is the last moment in which Sydney tolerated having a hat on her head. She used to wear them without a fuss. Now she rips them off her head as quickly as you put them on.

Random cute picture.

Image Image Image Image

Meghan brought Sydney downtown to meet my co-workers one evening. She got to ride the train down and back which were her first and second train rides. She also spent some time in Monks which is a bar near my (Mike's) office. Here we've got 2 pics of her one the train, 1 with Allison Perez at the table, and 1 with Meghan.

Image Image

Sydney really likes the walker. In fact, she used it to walk over to the garbage can and carry it across the kitchen. I guess she had some other ideas about arranging things.

Forget baby sign language. This is the universal sign for "I want more".

In the last week Sydney started walking with us holding her hands. She's pretty happy about it.

Image Image Image

The Laundry basket never ceases to be fun.

Image Image

Sydney playing on the mat. In the second picture she's actually wrestling around with this talking stuffed dog. She just kept attacking it. Very funny to watch.

Anyway... check out the rest of them and enjoy the goofy baby.