"Crappy" Weekend

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

"Crappy" Weekend

Post by mightymulhern »

Well I usually try to refrain from the poo talk but this probably warrants a mention.

On Friday, Meghan got a certain little girl who will remain nameless dressed and ready for school. I then played with her for a few minutes until it was time to go. She was looking pretty cute. At one point she flopped and fell over from her sitting position. As I was helping her back up I noticed a brown mass emerging from the back of her pants. I believe she had pants/leggings on under a dress. Ever see one of those semi-circular saucer like fungus growths on the side of a tree... well think that shape but brown and coming off someone's backside. I picked her up, got her to the changing table, and called for backup. What we found in this little girl's diaper was... well not very well mixed. It was as if much of what she had eaten had just gone through. You could literally discern the peas from the mango. It was also pretty watery. So we clean her up, change her outfit, and send her off to school. No harm done.

At school, a certain little girl's tummy apparently got worse. The prunes they fed her for breakfast probably didn't help. Anyway she filled another diaper and it leaked everywhere, getting on her and all over one of the teachers who picked her up. Now we're on outfit #3 for the day.
No problem right?

Well... then she did it AGAIN! ...and again one more time before I got the call to come and pick her up. (3 strikes and you're out on Diarrhea) So I came home Friday with a very happy little girl in her partially outgrown "backup" "backup" outfit with her 2nd outfit of the day and "backup" outfit in plastic bags covered in poo. One was really bad. ...amazingly it all washed out.

Saturday, I'm not really sure what happened. I think there was a pretty big poo, but I don't recall. It was nothing catastrophic.

Today (Sunday), we're playing on the mat and this smell just hits me. WOW! This baby needs changed. So I take her to the changing table, get her undressed, peek in the diaper and oh-my-sweet-god! The aroma could have killed a buzzard. Dark pruney stinky poo. At this point, I ascertained that many wipes were going to be required to deal with this so I pulled out was left out of one box and struggled to get a second box out of the convenient plastic wrap they put around the container. By the time I had the wipes ready and a fresh diaper, someone had kicked, wiggled, and maneuvered herself so that the poo had worked it's way up her back. It was on the changing table and her onesie. ...so I called for backup. Actually Meghan was watching as the latter part of this unfolded. In the end we just picked her up and put her in the bathtub. Meghan washed her off while I disinfected the changing table and disposed of the noxious diaper.

So there ya go. Lots of poo this weekend.