Pics from Weeks 48, 49, & 50 Posted (last night)

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Pics from Weeks 48, 49, & 50 Posted (last night)

Post by mightymulhern »

To those interested, I've posted the most recent 3 weeks worth of pictures. There are 104 in all. You can see them here:

http://www.houseofmulhern.com/gallery2/ ... temId=4208

In this set you'll see lots of cuteness but may wonder exactly what you're looking at in some of them.

One of Sydney's new 'things' is lounging and "leaning". Yes, I said leaning. For whatever reason, it is hilarious to recline and lean on Happy Happy, a pillow, or whatever happens to be behind her. Related to that, a recent game has become "flopping" down on Happy Happy, rolling over, and briefly lounging on him for perhaps 15 seconds before doing it again. Apparently she also does this on the floor at school. ...and no, the other babies don't do this so we're not really sure where this game came from. Regardless it's part of our daily ritual. :?

Here's some leaning, lounging, & flopping:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Another "odd" thing you will notice is a scantly clad Sydney sitting in the kitchen sink. Late last week some tiles randomly fell off our shower wall in our master bathroom. After some investigation, I discovered that a lot more were loose and stuck to each other but not the wall. Those who have done tile know that this is a multi-day repair so the bathtub/shower were out of commission. Meghan got the downstairs bathroom into working order (basement is being remodeled and it's a mess down there) but even when clean, Sydney can't stand to be down there. She has some wacky irrational fear of the basement including the newly cleaned bathroom. Therefore, in the interest of not traumatizing our Wee Beastie, baths have been temporarily moved to the kitchen sink. Sydney didn't like that idea either initially and fought to stay out of the sink but quickly realized we weren't trying to scour here like a frying pan and weren't going to be using the bottle brush on her. She's had 2 baths in there and seems to have enjoyed both. For what it's worth, it's actually easier to maneuver her in the sink than the baby bathtub which sits in the big tub. Here's the Beastie in the sink.

Image Image Image Image

Not sure why we took these, but here is the Wee Beastie throwing a tantrum. For some reason our not yet one year old will throw herself on the floor, kick her feet, and pound her fists. Gee, I can't wait until she's two. :o

Image Image Image

Here's Sydney playing one of her favorite games of peek-a-boo. She crawls around the coffee table and goes back and forth from side to side peeking at Meghan on the other end, laughing, and grinning.

Image Image Image Image

And there's other goofy pictures too. Here's 4 more.

Image Image Image Image