Starting to Walk (for real)

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Starting to Walk (for real)

Post by mightymulhern »

As our loyal readers are aware, Sydney has been on again/off again when it comes to walking. She's shown some interest for a few days and then zero interest for the next few days. It was kind of anyone's guess whether this baby would learn to walk tomorrow or in two months.

On Monday night after school, Sydney was kind of cranky. After we got her pretty much settled and bed time approached, she stood up and walked across the living room like a little drunken sailor. This wasn't a couple steps but an actual stroll across the entire length of the living room. You would have thought by looking at her that she had been doing it for weeks. Since then of course she's walked less at home but has at least walked consistently a little each day.

Tonight when I picked Sydney up at School, she walked out of her classroom into the hall holding my hand. Very very cute.