New Pictures!

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

New Pictures!

Post by mightymulhern »

Take 2 - My post got lost around the time I finished picking out a whole bunch of pictures so this round may be shorter. Here goes...

After many weeks, I finally go around to posting some new pictures. I split them into 2 albums. The first contains the 4 weeks up through 15 months. The second contains the remaining 2 weeks. There's a lot here but as you'll see, they were taken on a smaller number of days than you might expect for such a long time period. That's the result of various ailments, injuries, and the switch to a 1-nap a day schedule cutting into our cuteness. You can check them out by clicking either picture below.

Image Image

or by following: http://www.houseofmulhern.com/gallery2/ ... temId=4954

...and now for some sample pictures and stories

Image Image Image Image

One of the things Sydney got for Christmas was this tunnel. For some reason though, she wouldn't go near it. The first three pictures show me attempting to entice her to try it out. I shimmied through it a few times, stood up with it on me (pointing to the ceiling), played peek a boo, etc. Eventually I got her to go in. All the while, Meghan was laughing hysterically at my antics. More recently, I went through it and Sydney crawled in after me. She for whatever reason felt the need to PASS me in the tunnel, climbing up my legs, over my back, and right past me.

Image Image Image Image

"Hey Doe!" "No!" "Eh No!" "No!!!" Sydney loves to talk on the phone. ...except when someone else is on the phone trying to talk to her.

Image Image Image Image

The slide was another fun Christmas gift. Sydney has quite a bit of trouble swinging her feet into the right position after she climbs to the top, but she still tries.

Image Image Image Image

We've also recently tried changing our eating habits. Among our discoveries - Dipping! Sydney loves to dip anything whether it's French fries in ketchup, crackers in hummus, bread sticks in marinara, or toaster waffles in maple syrup. She also likes popcorn. Topping it all off, she now eats bananas right out of the peel.

Image Image Image Image

Hanging out with dad

Image Image Image Image

Modeling our new jammies, Making peace with the vacuum cleaner, bathtub silliness, and sledding...

Image Image Image Image

...and some additional cuteness...

Whew! Done at last.