Pictures - Weeks 68 - 71 (16 months)

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Pictures - Weeks 68 - 71 (16 months)

Post by mightymulhern »

Yeah, I'm still counting it in weeks. Why? Because it keeps the gallery titles consistent.

The new album has about 130 pictures in it. See below:

http://www.houseofmulhern.com/gallery2/ ... temId=7228

Typically I spend a bunch of time picking out my favorites... ok, I guess I'll do it again.

Image Image Image

Playing in the bathroom, on the slide, and wearing Mom's old glasses.

Image Image Image

Playing with big kids at the mall, pushing her own stroller, and looking cute in her pink Chicago White Sox cap.

Image Image Image

Talking on her caterpillar... yes that's a caterpillar puzzle piece. Testing out the swing she got for Christmas. Peeking into the basement to see what Dad is up to.

Image Image Image

Playing with Kendall at MeeMee's house. Being silly. Getting into the bathroom drawers.

Image Image Image

Bath time, giving a bottle to her dolls (this is the ONLY time she's ever showed any interest in dolls), and getting ready to go outside. "You guys coming or what?"

Image Image Image

Checking out what Dad is doing in the garage. Eating breakfast. Sitting in the potty?!?

Check the full album for more cuteness.