Crazy Tonight

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Crazy Tonight

Post by mightymulhern »

Tonight dinner started out with Sydney running around screaming "I want rice!". That's odd for a number of reasons. First off it's a 3 word sentence. Second she was running around screaming it over and over and over.

Tonight's other goofy episode was Sydney literally falling off the potty. Meghan told her she wasn't allowed to keep standing up and had to sit down. So while sitting on the potty she tried to lean over and play with the rug. She quickly toppled off, stood up, and started yelling at the rug.

Sydney also didn't want to take her bath tonight and literally tried to scale me to get out of the bathtub while I was washing her. She had two hands on my shoulders and one foot that kept trying to step over the edge of the tub.