Future Comedian?

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
Mom&DadMulhern

Future Comedian?

Post by Mom&DadMulhern »

You may have a comedian in the making at your house. Sydney is so funny in things that she does (when she isn't beastly that is). I love the comments about the bat/cat. So cute.

As for poop in the bathtub...it may not have happened yet, but beware. Been there...done that. Any parent that skips that step is fortunate.
Maybe Sydney should own her own flashlight to help with the dark. I'll consider that or something similar for Christmas.

If you are able to get a picture of Sydney in her Abby costume, I hope you will post it. I'm sure she was a cutie. Only saw her in part of her costume at her birthday party.

Enjoy these days of wonder and change. They only come but once.

Love,
Mom

mightymulhern

Re: Future Comedian?

Post by mightymulhern »

She's a comedian all right. The other day she apparently made up a new game. It could best be described as "Where are Sydney's hands".

She hid her hands behind her back while facing Meghan and then pulled them out with a surprised look on her face as if saying, "Tuh Dah!" She thought it was hilarious and did it over and over.

I still have not seen a complete Abby picture. :(