Thanks for doing this!

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
Mom&DadMulhern

Thanks for doing this!

Post by Mom&DadMulhern »

Thanks for putting up the Christmas pictures. They are so good. Also, your forum is so much fun to read, especially since Dad and I can't be there often to see you guys and how Sydney is changing. She's definitely becoming her own little person. Very cute.

I feel very good that Sydney chose ME for a day to be her person of choice. Couldn't believe she wanted me exclusively for most of the day. That's something I'll cherish. Of course, by the evening, I was old hat, and Meghan became the parent of choice. Too bad she chose to be so clingy during the group photo at Walmart. I was looking forward to having a family picture of your family, but maybe next time. Glad we got our family altogether. Jenny is going to pick up those photos today.

Love,
Mom