Echo-cardiogram

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Echo-cardiogram

Post by mightymulhern »

A few months back we had to take Sydney in for an echo-cardiogram which is basically an ultrasound of her heart. Previously, the doctor heard a murmur and wasn’t sure if it was a real murmur caused by a heart defect or just one of the odd sounds you get out of a 2yr old’s little heart.

Sydney was surprisingly well behaved at the appointment. Sometimes she doesn’t like strange people touching her or coming at her with any kind of instrument so I was skeptical that this was going to work. Sydney actually laid there calmly, let the technician smear her chest in ultrasound gel, and move the wand over her. Apparently he stopped a few times and each time he did, Sydney cleaned herself up.

Later a doctor examined her and found nothing wrong. After a week or so we received his official report. In it there was a section for a psychological evaluation. He checked “Abnormal” and wrote “Unusually calm and cooperative. Delightful toddler.” :D