Showers

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Showers

Post by mightymulhern »

Sydney is now taking showers!

A few days back, Meghan took Sydney into the shower with her and since then that's all Sydney wants to do. We ended up getting a hand held sprayer that hooks up to the shower head that is for washing a dog so that we can control where all the water is going. She loves it.

So last night, I gave Sydney a shower. I washed her. She washed her own hair and I rinsed it. Then I said, "Ready to get out?" She looked at me serious as could be and said, "No. I have to shave my legs now."

So with that, I gave her some shaving cream which she smeared from tummy to toes. She then took Meghan's razor with the cap on and proceeded to run it up her legs and tummy.

Apparently we now also have to dry off in the shower and dry off each leg individually by putting our foot up on the side of the tub (she saw me do this at some point).

My how things have changed from the days of just taking a bath and playing in the tub.