Modesty? Nope! None to be found.

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Modesty? Nope! None to be found.

Post by mightymulhern »

Yesterday, Grandma Mary picked up Sydney from school with cousin Kendall. The three of them went to the water park near our home and Sydney got to show them her favorite summer pass time. Later, Meghan joined them.

When it was time to go, the got out of the pool, walked over to their stuff, and dried off. While picking up, Meghan said, "Ok, let's go in and get some dry clothes on." When she turned around, Sydney had taken off her own swimsuit and was standing there naked waiting for someone to hand her some dry clothes. When Meghan looked back the other way, Kendall had followed Sydney's lead. At that point, she had a naked 2 yr old and 4yr out in the middle of everything. Apparently Grandma Mary held off changing until she got to the locker room.