Abbey Farms

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Abbey Farms

Post by mightymulhern »

On Saturday, we met Jenny, Abe, and Cassie for a late breakfast and then went to Abbey Farms. Breakfast went well but beyond that, Sydney was rather beastly.

At the farm they had 2 bounce houses (one of which had water dripping on it from somewhere), lots of pumpkins, tractors, a corn maze, and a hay ride. They also had a small gift shop that was selling bowls of sliced apples covered in caramel and sprinkles. Sydney got hers without caramel making it sour as the dickens. Sydney seemed to especially like sitting in one of the big green tractors and pretending to drive.

Although Sydney wasn't cooperative for most of the visit and Cassie didn't want to jump in the bounce house (other activity Sydney enjoyed), both girls did appear to have fun on the hay ride. They chased each other a little before getting on the wagon. Then they sat together grinning from ear to ear.

It was great to see Jenny, Cassie, and Abe again. Hopefully next time, Sydney will be in a better mood for playing.