Nervous Tummy

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Nervous Tummy

Post by mightymulhern »

So last night, Sydney pulled a new one on us.

Our plan was to go to my company Christmas party. Mary, Emily, and Kendall were going to come over to watch/play with Sydney while we were gone. We had explained this all to Sydney in advance, and she was on board but clearly not happy that we were leaving for the evening. Then Emily and Kendall canceled because Emily was sick. Minutes before we were going to walk out the door, Sydney sat on the potty and threw up.

In the end, I went to the Christmas party (I was giving someone else a ride so not going wasn't really in the cards) and Meghan and Mary looked after Sydney. Apparently she laid around doing nothing for awhile and then Mary perked her up by showing her some decorate-able Christmas tree cut outs.

Earlier in the week while I was in Dallas, Sydney wanted me one evening and told Meghan her tummy hurt. Later she was fine. During the day Saturday, Sydney also told Meghan her tummy hurt a couple times but was then fine.

It seems that someone has developed a very nervous tummy. Hopefully this won't carry over to day care drop offs or become a trend.