Pirate's Cove in Elk Grove Villiage

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Pirate's Cove in Elk Grove Villiage

Post by mightymulhern »

Yesterday we went with the Martins (Tammy, Bob, Carson, and Kinsie) to Pirate's Cover over in Elk Grove Villiage. It's a mini-theme park just for little kids.

Although they had to wait in line, Sydney and Carson really enjoyed themselves. They went down a big rocket slide by themselves (not quite as tall as a typical carnival one but still 2 stories high). They road 2 trains, one where you just ride and another where you turn a hand crank to make it move. They briefly jumped in a moon jump although it was in the upper 80s and humid. Both also really enjoyed the paddle boats. They have paddle boats where you turn a crank on each side to turn a big paddle wheel. The kids go by themselves and paddle around a little 18" deep pool.

Overall, a good time was had by all.