Sydney Loves her Tricycle

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Sydney Loves her Tricycle

Post by mightymulhern »

Sydney Loves her Tricycle.

Prior to this week we hadn't been riding it much at all. In fact, she may have ridden it twice before this all summer.

For some reason, she decided to pull it out on Sunday and rode back and forth in front of the house on the sidewalk. I asked her if she wanted to go around the block and she jumped on the idea. I was surprised at how well she turned and how she stopped to look for cars at each corner (even though we weren't crossing the street). Later I learned that they have tricycles at school.

This weekend, she also rode her tricycle to the park once and went on a separate longer 2 block ride. Each of these trips involved crossing the street, and she did a great job looking for cars from all directions.