Sydney updates

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
Meghan

Sydney updates

Post by Meghan »

Some random fun with Sydney......

We had a conversation about the fact that sometimes the moon is a big circle and sometimes it's a crescent. She then explained to me that when the moon is small, it's because it broke in half and the other half is on the other side of the world so that the people who live over there can see it, too.

While riding in the car, she often reminds me to "apply the brakes" at red lights. I think she gets this from watching Thomas the Tank Engine.

One night while putting her to bed, she told me that she was very worried that when she gets older and lives in her own house, she won't know how to get to Jewel. Seriously, why is my 4 year old worrying about how she is going to buy groceries as an adult?

She doesn't want anyone to know that she wears an eye patch because, "I'm embarrassed that my eye doesn't work properly."