Distraction!

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
Meghan

Distraction!

Post by Meghan »

Lately, Sydney has been getting very distracted while eating. If Mike is in the room, she has to look at him and make faces. If we are talking while she is eating, I will look down to find her looking up at us with an annoyed look on her face. It's as if she is saying, "Excuse me, I'm eating here! No talking!" It's very cute. Once we stop talking, she goes right back to eating.

Today she decided to stop eating and stuff the burp cloth into her mouth instead. When I pulled it out, she went for her fingers. Sometimes she will grab her tongue and try to pull it out of her mouth....which makes her gag. Oh well. I guess if she gets hungry enough, she'll quit goofing around and eat.

What I can't figure out is how they get her to eat at daycare with all the other kids making noise!

Mom&DadMulhern

Re: Distraction!

Post by Mom&DadMulhern »

Sounds to me like Sydney wants your FULL attention while eating. Very cute. She probably misses you and Michael during the day, even though she is very well cared for. I think you should take that as a compliment. I believe that is called love. I miss you guys. Love, Mom