Pics posted for Weeks 17, 18, and 19

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Pics posted for Weeks 17, 18, and 19

Post by mightymulhern »

I've finally gotten around to posting some new pictures of Sydney. I also split the root album into two. The one you are familiar with now contains weeks 1 - 18. "Week 17-18" is new. The new one at the root level will pick up from there starting with week 19. This should keep things easier to navigate.

Link to the root level: http://www.houseofmulhern.com/gallery2/main.php

During week 17, Sydney was sick, I was working a lot of hours, and there wasn't a lot of fun to be had so I think we only really got 3 or 4 pictures. That's why it's grouped with week 18. Week 19 on the other hand was a picture overload with over 100 pictures taken. A lot of those are similar where we were trying to capture a smile but kept getting odd expressions. Here are a few cute samples for your consumption.

Image Image Image
Sydney has been learning to sit up and can pull herself into a sitting position by grabbing onto your fingers. Of course once she's there she eventually orgets that she cant do it by herself, lets go, and falls back.

Sydney getting ready for a snack with all food groups accounted for. ...wait a minute! That's my snack! Bad baby!

Super Sydney!

Image Image Image
Hanging upside down is Sydney's new goofy thing. She'll push back on her legs and dangle her head off. We're not sure why but she certainly seems happy.

Bath Time

Working with dad.

Image Image Image
Our little soldier. Allison Perez (whose boyfriend is a marine) got this little camo dress for Sydney along with the black leggings with Skulls & Cross bones. Sydney is pretty sure she's the toughest baby around... just don't take her pacifier.