Overwhelming cuteness

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
Meghan

Overwhelming cuteness

Post by Meghan »

I need to start taking the camera with me when I take Sydney to daycare, because there is just an overwhelming amount of cuteness going on there.

Whenever she is sitting next to one of the other babies, they hold hands. I don't know if this is something the teachers have encouraged or if they just came up with it on their own. At any rate, it's very cute.

Yesterday when I went to drop her off, one of the toddler teachers was in the front office with one of the toddlers. When the little girl saw me, her face just lit up and she asked me, "Baby Sydney?" The teacher told me that she is absolutely obsessed with Baby Sydney. She talks about her all the time and wants to visit the infant room every day.....and she named her doll Baby Sydney. Awww.....of course I knew that I had the cutest baby on Earth, but it's nice to hear that even a 1 year old can recognize that.