Another diaper change gone horribly wrong...

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Another diaper change gone horribly wrong...

Post by mightymulhern »

This morning while playing in her Jumper seat a foul smell fell over the room. Figured we'd just had a stealth poo, I whisked Sydney to the changing table and quickly disassembled her sleeper to prevent the murky foulness from traveling up her back and getting all over her outfit. From the look, I got there just in the nick of time.

What I found was a diaper full of something gray/green and about the consistency of something like thick oatmeal or perhaps Play Dough touting an amazing scent that could probably be utilized by the chemical weapons program of some devious nation.

10 wipes later, I’ve got her clean and am moved to put the new diaper under her when what did I get? Oh yeah… a little clear fountain from her nether regions which ran back under her forming a pool in the changing table and soaking her back. Then, of course, a smile. After that, she resumed her BM which had been a few days in the making. The foulness just kept coming and remarkably held its shape just like play dough.

So now I have a previously clean baby spackled to the changing table with her own special paste sitting in a pool of pee. I called for backup. After a lot of laughing, some confused looks from Sydney, about 10 paper towels, and a new sleeper, we had her back to her cute clean smelling self. Ahhh another joyous parenting moment.