Someone might be teething

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Post by mightymulhern »

There seems to be a lot of “chewing” on hard plastic toys (as opposed to just putting them in her mouth). Someone has also been very needy/whiny today.

Meghan

Re: Someone might be teething

Post by Meghan »

I hope she is teething, and there isn't something more serious going on. She spent the last hour crying hard. She rarely cries, so this has me really worried. She finally passed out.

Aunt Linda

Re: Someone might be teething

Post by Aunt Linda »

Hope all is well with Sydney. Just wanted to say that to me teething was like everything else when it came to babies. Everyeone you talk to had a different opinion of how babies act when teething. Pediatricians and books tell you exactly how it should be in theory. And it the end, Sydney is Sydney and only you will be able to figure out what is going on. Mother's instinct (father's too) are the only true indicators and never doubt your gut instincts.